Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Love, Daisy Hearts

Love Daisy hearts!  Hearts can be used for any occasion. They are happy, thankful, caring and carry so many meanings of Love.
Tomorrow is a special day to say Thank you to ladies that have helped and supported me in my P.E.O. GZ Presidency.  I have had a wonderful time, but especially because this group of ladies are amazing.  So I decided I wanted something that they could keep and hopefully enjoy. Daisy's have special meaning to all the ladies. I found some on line and ordered the fabric.  Then drew out several size hearts, chose one, cut them out, batting and backing. Added ribbon for a hanger, stitched and later zig zagged around the edge. I took white fabric and held it over different fonts I had written on the computer, and traced the words with a colored Pentel  Permanent Pen.
Used some Misty Fuse to tack the fabric and lace down and stitched around it.  Added buttons and beads to finish. I hope they like them!
These make great gifts to lift a persons spirit, knowing that someone is thinking of them and wishing them well.. or as a Thank you. It is the memories that we make that make us smile.
Make it a great day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails