Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Friday, May 16, 2014

Star with in A Star, Big project !



This is a big project with Timberline Gallery Artists. Starts with  4' x 4' plywood square, 3 layers of primer have been painted back and front.. I will not go into all the technical parts, other than this is the start. Measuring out all the lines for a Star with in a Star.



 Tools gathered, paint purchased, new brushes, special masking tape.


First masking done.
Can you guess the colors I am using?  Leave me a comment and guess.

3 comments:

  1. I'm lousy at guessing - can't wait to see what you do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it will be beautiful with the blue, yellow and orange you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gurli and Barbara, this is really fun, painting on a 4 ft. board.. going to put another color on this week and you will see some progress. I have some photos on my Pinterest of Barn Blocks across the U.S.A.
    http://www.pinterest.com/vivianhelenaart/barn-quilt-designs/ Another idea for your place, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails