Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Arizona Desert, Is amazing



Sorry, at this point I can't look up the different names of the vegetation.


It seems when you drive in the desert the whole world has turned to sand, and you wonder how these wonderful plants can survive.. Adapt.



You see every type and shape, soft and "fluffy" to sharp and stickery.

We are very fortunate, that with the winds we had, the sand was not flying..
There is always the possibility of 0 viability.. Grateful, only little twisters in the distance, Blue sky's.

Maybe these plants can teach us something, adapting to our surroundings.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Definitely one of my favorite places, especially at dawn and sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love the desert. That top plant is an ocotillo, and it has beautiful red blooms. The next is the iconic saguaro. I'm not sure about the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails