Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinterest - Zentangles- Ikea-



One of the themes I signed up for at Postmarkd'art is Zentangles. And here are some examples
at IKEA.. Oh, yes, I bought some pillows. Covers even zip off for washing.  Good reminder and also inspiration for making postcards!  First things first, finish the project I am working on now!

However, Have you been in Pinterest? 
http://pinterest.com/vivianhelenaart/.

Yes, it is fun, yes, it is time consuming, but I found some great recipes for zucchini. Am I just trying to justify my time looking at photos?

I am just starting out and have not totally figured out the process. I have this fear, when I hit a key/button, and not knowing where it will take me, if I can change it once it  has happened, what did it do and what happened?

Is this a little like stepping off of a cliff blind or maybe it is just a stepping stone. Is something else showing up in my personality?  I am not daring or care free? Where is my curiosity, do I just want to be safe. Oh, this is too deep...

I love the amazing photos on Pinterest.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I found a picture of one of my own quilts on Pinterest, but have really been avoiding spending any time on that site. Too many other interests right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails