Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Journal Covers-

My friend Karen Musgrave suggested that I post my Journal covers again.. She is making the kind that you can take off and transfer to a new journal.. I wanted mine to be permanent.. Some I have sold through our local book store.

I use the standard black and white books that you can find in most stores. Duct tape is used for the binding area and I make the cover as I would one of my postcards that I send to my Postmarkd'art group.  I sell the English Paper Piecing hexagons and patterns,, these were some pieces that were left from a project.  Great way to use scraps, buttons, hand sewing and machine applique.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love love these! You're inspiring me to make my journals more interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I particularly love that first one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails