Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Monday, November 21, 2011

Timberline Gallery Change Out November

While I sat the Gallery the first week in November, it was very quiet, Thankfully, as Jacqueline Kurtt and I worked on straightening up after the big long day of changing out the gallery the day before.

This happens every 2 months,,  I thought this time I would show the variety of items available,,, and of course, I am going to show you some of my jewelry pieces. I have a locked case that is by the front door, with a variety of earrings, hand made glass items, my little gourd necklace figures, and a small framed fabric landscape.

In another corner of the gallery,  we set a few of my gourd pieces and David Caris's ceramic pieces.

And below see Lura and Kerby's wonderful fiber piece of our local Father Christmas, Wayne Boring.







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails