Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Roses for you, Thank you

Thank you, Followers.. I am delighted to see more signed on followers. As most of you know I am not in any way a techy. Even lucky to turn the computer on and get a blog out to everyone..

Would love to be able to write monthly announcements/ letters, and put in all the exciting things that everyone else seems to do, besides being in the studio getting creative moments completed..

Have patience with my learning curve. I tend to get distracted, have good intentions.. and more ideas then I can cope with..

This is a "public" thank you for following me on my blog, Facebook, Linked In, and Twitter.member.

You are very much appreciated and comment sometimes when you see something that interests you... Have a wonderful day..
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You must water your roses ... they're beautiful. Mine are mad at me. And, rightfully so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are in a pot, that might help, and when I remember, I do fertilize... but rarely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so engaging and interesting. I share your learning curve. There are times when I go off in all directions at once (at least my head does), makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Anita.. the challenges of the daily life of an Artist...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails