Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jewelry, Timberline Gallery

Have been busy making, Beaded gourd necklaces and earrings. We will be changing the displays at Timberline the Monday after 4th of July that is always a wild day at the gallery.

I grow the little jewelry gourds, clean and cut them in half , then paint the inside and stain the out side. Using the knotless netting technique and Wax Linen, I weave in some beads and string the others. I like to have a theme, and name each one. Sometimes I can find some beads or dried nuts that look like little faces. Other times I use a marble.

Completed a variety of earrings, coral, turquoise and silver beads. Sold one before it went on display and received a call today, that the other red one sold. Love it when I make something that can enjoyed for a long time. Makes me Happy!

Stop by and see our Yosemite Display after the 6th. of July.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails