Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fabric Dyeing Class, next week

Our dog Mr. Wolfe is very patient and loves to be out side.. He can not be there alone, because he eats rocks.. Weird!

I wash out my jars and first rinse of the dyed fabrics in the yard.. because we have a septic.. It will not hurt the septic, just don't want the added water... So I do the old fashioned, pioneer way, except that I have a hose, and not taking it to the river as they do in so many places in the world..

Procion dyes are harmless once wet.. We have a wonderful time, sharing and experiencing the joys of bright colored fabrics. We join together after the fabric dyeing for a great salad luncheon. Each time it changes depending on what the gals bring to add to the lettuce, bread and juice that I provide. Come have fun! Email me at vivianhelena@sti.net.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails