Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2006 YoYo Haiku Challenge

Our YoYo group loves to do challenges.. and we are game for almost any thing,, you might have noticed.. In 2006 we decided to write a Haiku together, and then interpret it in a small quilt of our choice.. Plus adding one fabric.. the crazy one with the circles.
"Fabric Sings As, Loving Hands, Make Joyful Creations, Laughing YoYo's." The size is 12w. X 15L. I used hand dyes fabric ( which I had dyed myself), Commercial fabrics, Hand and Machine stitching, Ink Jet Printing of photos, buttons, charms, beads, and hand dyed threads.
It was great fun to make, once I had a direction.. That I think is some times the hardest part for me, coming up with an idea. I think this was one of our better challenges. Great fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails