Welcome to my Blog, A little art, and a lot of Friendship

Friday, September 25, 2009

Julie Mitchell Spirit Figures Artist

I took this photo of my friend and artist Julie Mitchell at the opening of Sierra Art Trails Reception. I love the colors and the detail of her spirit figures, each one has a story to tell. You can find more of her work at Timberline Art Gallery in Oakhurst. The first week-end in October is the Sierra Art Trails Home Studio Tour.. I have to miss this year because of a prior commitment to quilt with 9 friends at the Ocean.. After 5 years of being a participant, I am sorry that I will not be here. Julie will have a group of wonderful artists at her home studio off of HWY 41 in Coarsegold, pick up a catalog and just follow the orange signs with the numbers of the studios.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting this up Vivian...you will be missed this year on the trails. But lucky you off to the coast with friends...hug, hug

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails